Neighborhood Pediatrics welcomes new patients age 6 months old and younger. Choosing the right pediatrician for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. By selecting Neighborhood Pediatrics, you can feel confident and comfortable that you have made the right decision.
To understand what to expect for your child's first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
We are happy to provide our office forms for convenient download. Please print and complete the forms below, and bring them with you to your child's first appointment. Questions about which forms you need? Please call our office and our courteous staff will assist you in preparing for your child's first visit.
- New Patient Registration
- New Patient Medical Questionnaire - for patients 4 months and older
- Medical Records Request - not required if seen through Metro, Kaiser, or Cleveland Clinic Foundation
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
We will also gladly complete forms required for school, daycare, sports, or camp. Please allow 48 hours for completion of forms. We require your child to be up to date on the recommended check-ups in order to accurately complete forms. You may drop forms off in our office, fax to (216) 221-5881, or email to [email protected] and let us know the best way to get the form back to you (pick up in office, fax, email, mail).
What to expect
A pleasant, comfortable first visit builds trust and helps put the child at ease during future visits. We want your child to enjoy getting to know our providers and staff, so we work hard to establish this bond during every appointment to our office. During your initial appointment, we will explain everything in detail and answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to meeting you and your child and providing the quality, comprehensive medical care you expect and deserve.